The blog will focus on:
- announcements of new resources in the Oxford Text Archive, and new features in the web interface;
- explanations of how the OTA works and why, to help users make the most of it (e.g. how to log in, how SAML2 authentication works);
- announcement of and reports from events with OTA involvement;
- news about collaborations and connections, e.g. with CLARIN and DARIAH, and with developments in the UK research infrastructure;
- legacy posts about the OTA and digital humanities, rescued from unreliable platforms.
The blog represents personal views, and is not the official blog of any organisation.